Description8×10 Svedovsky field camera. Constructed entirely of mahogany or oak wood. Very precise two rails focusing mechanism. Removable, custom made bellows. Interchangeable vertical/ horizontal back. Max bellows extension: 800mm
Price: $1990 USD1. For all countries outside the European Union: $1990 USD
2. In the European Union: customers with an active EU VAT number: $1990 USD and individual customers: $1990 USD + 23%VAT = $2447,70 USD
Technical DataFront Movements
Rise: 87 mm
Fall: 47 mm
Shift: +/- 60 mm
Swing: +/- 70°
Tilt:limited by bellows
Tilt forwards: 70°
Tilt backwards: 25°
Weight: 5,0 kg
Wood: mahogany or oak
Bellows extension: 120-800mm
Back:Interchangeable vertical/horizontal (International Standard)
8x10 Camera Set1. Vertical/Horizontal Back
2. Focusing screen with grid
3. Focusing screen cover
4. One BLACK ALU lens board #1 or #3
5. Front standard fabric cover
Wood and colors1. Natural mahogany wood
2. Mahogany black finish
3. Natural oak wood
4. Dark finished oak wood
All our cameras (except black) are finished with natural oil and wax.
Black finish is a strong, microstructure paint especially dedicated for wood.
Here are some detailed images of our first series 8×10 camera, no longer produced.
But all descriptions, movements, construction are up to date.
Our new, redesigned cameras differs only with the rounded corners.
7. Back in horizontal and vertical position with 8×10 film holder. Two tripod sockets 3/8″ and 1/4″.
12. The front standard is led by two powerful rails. The hand-strap is made of genuine leather. Camera name and serial number.